Process Equipment For Pharmaceutical IndustryOur product range includes a wide range of inoxpa pharmaceutical processing equipment.
Inoxpa Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Gasket certificate||2.1 (according to EN10204)|
|Features||CLAMP OD connections|
|Type Of End Use||Industrial|
|Simple mechanical seal||TuC/SiC|
|Materials certificate||3.1 (according to EN10204)|
- Higher standards are required in the pharmaceutical industry than in the food industry to pumping products like purified water (PW), water for injection (WFI), etc.
- PROLAC HCP is a range of close-coupled centrifugal pumps with hygienic design, compact and highly efficient. It is made of a cold-formed stainless steel casing, impeller, mechanical seal, pump cover, lantern and shaft, connected to the motor shaft by mechanical compression. The motor complies with the IEC standards, it is protected with a stainless steel shroud and provided with the height adjustable hygienic designed legs. The pump is EHEDG certified,it is especially designed for CIP/SIP without disassembly.
Design And Features:
- Using the HCP centrifugal pumps as a base, we have designed the HCP-WFI model, which adds the most popular options in pharmaceutical applications to the PROLAC HCP pump. HCP pumps are sanitary grade centrifugal pumps designed in accordance with EHEDG recommendations. The HCP can easily be cleaned by using chemical products (CIP) and suitable for steam sterilisation (SIP).
- Sanitary grade mechanical seal, according to EHEDG standards, with hard faces avoids the possibility of dust traces contaminating the product being pumped.
- Discharge port orientated to 45º (to evacuate air bubbles that could remain in the upper part of the pump housing).
- Vertical discharge port (0º).
- Double seal and cooling circuit with the liquid being pumped, with the possibility of adding different accessories (pipework, check valve, diaphragm valve, etc.).
- Drainage valve with various possible configurations (manual diaphragm valve, automatic diaphragm valve, stainless steel bonnet, plastic bonnet etc.).
- Hydraulic test certificate with guarantee.
- Electro-polished finish.
- Supplements to the basic configuration of a PROLAC HCP pump
- Surface finish of parts in contact with the product: Ra<0.5
- FDA and USP Class VI certified EPDM O-rings
- ½” CLAMP drain port in the pump housing
- Roughness certificate